SCPX pipeline project update
Commissioning, Start-up & Performance Testing of four SGT-A35A Gas Turbines
HC Services were contracted by Siemens ADGT to complete commissioning, start-up and performance testing of four gas turbine driven compressor trains on the BP operated CSG2 compressor station, part of the South Caucasus pipeline expansion (SCPX).
Utilising decades of combined OEM experience, our Senior Field Engineers led all GTC control & instrumentation activities. Thus ensuring a safe, high quality project delivered ahead of schedule.
Our team were able to successfully overcome the challenges of a large, multidiscipline project located in a remote region of the Georgian Caucasus mountains. Site related problems were identified, re-engineered and resolved by our onsite team in conjunction with remote engineering support.
- Siemens SGT-A35A (RB211-24GT DLE Gas Turbines
- Cooper Bessemer RF4BB36 Compressor
- RT62 Power Turbine
- 1688 individual loops commissioned
- 4812 field hours without LTI
- Project delivered ahead of schedule, under budget
- Positive Feedback of the service HC Services supplied from both Siemens and BP